Studying in the UK
Guardians International has a wealth of experience in supporting international students who are studying in the UK and we help all of our students grow and blossom during their time at boarding school. As a student we will provide you with:
- Someone you can contact if you have any problems you feel can’t be shared with your school.
- A friendly place to stay when not at school, chosen to try and suit you.
- Support with arranging travel arrangements to get you to and from airports and your host families.
- Support in arranging any equipment not available directly through the school.
- We will manage your local finances and provide you with pocket money.
- Visit you to see how you are getting on.
But most importantly we are independent and we will treat you as an individual and be there when needed. Guardians International is acting as your guardian in the UK and this comes with responsibilities and sometimes we will have to say “no”, But this is always for a good reason to ensure your overall welfare and long term happiness.
We will provide you with a Student Handbook and there is guidance and some simple rules in this but they are not unreasonable and very fair.
Remember at Guardians International – We Care, and if you have any issues you can contact us during office hours or on the emergency number – 0333 358 3598.
Your parents are investing a lot of resources in providing you with the opportunities that a UK boarding school education provides and our only advice is to grab and embrace that opportunity every day and in every way.