Your Child’s Welfare & Happiness
At GIS your child and their welfare and happiness is at the centre of everything we do. Our approach is one that:
- Put’s your child at the centre of everything we do.
- Takes a 360 degree view of your child’s welfare.
- Supports both the student and parent to settle in to their new environment.
- Supports parents with regular communications and updates.
- Acts as a point of reference for the school on all matters relating to your child’s welfare and happiness.
- Is tailored to meet the specific needs to the student but with a focus on their overall welfare.
At GIS we truly believe that acting as your child’s guardian is a lot more than booking, travelling and making sure they have enough pocket money. We feel that we are here to help with the overall positive experience your child has whilst studying in the UK.
A child that is happy at school and with their host family will not only perform better academically but will also be enrichened by the experience of studying in and socialising in a foreign country.